About Our Services
Potential Disruption of Service
- Hardware failure, including among other things failures of computers (including your own computer), servers, networks, telecommunication lines and connections, and other electronic and mechanical equipment
- Software failure, including among other things, bugs, errors, viruses, configuration problems, incompatibility of systems, utilities or applications, the operation of firewalls or screening programs, unreadable codes, or irregularities within particular documents or other content
- Overload of system capacities
- Damage caused by severe weather, earthquakes, wars, insurrection, riots, civil commotion, act of God, accident, fire, water damage, explosion, mechanical breakdown or natural disasters
- Interruption (whether partial or total) of power supplies or other utility of service
- strike or other stoppage (whether partial or total) of labor
- Governmental or regulatory restrictions, exchange rulings, court or tribunal orders or other human intervention
- Any other cause (whether similar or dissimilar to any of the foregoing) whatsoever beyond the control of Mount
Collection of Information and Verification
Copyright, Trademark and Service Mark Notices
Disclaimers and Liability
- Under no circumstances shall Momnt be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of your reliance on or use of the Site, Content, Services or any other items located on the Site.
- Momnt disclaims, to the extent allowed by applicable law, all warranties of any kind, whether statutory, express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, related to your access to and use of the Site and the Services.
- Additionally, the inclusion or offering of the Services on the Site does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of any third party or its products or Services by us. All such information, products and services by any third party are offered and provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind.
Limitation on Damages
Links to Third-Party Websites
Errors and Delays
Dispute Resolution, Governing Law, Waivers and Limitations
- Arbitration awards are generally final and binding; a party’s ability to have a court reverse or modify an arbitration award is very limited.
- The ability of the parties to obtain documents, witness statements and other discovery is generally more limited in arbitration than in court proceedings.
- The arbitrators do not have to explain the reason(s) for their award.
- The rules of some arbitration forums may impose time limits for bringing a claim in arbitration. In some cases, a claim that is ineligible for arbitration may be brought in court.
- The rules of the arbitration forum in which the claim is filed and any amendments thereto, shall be incorporated into this agreement
Terms Applicable to All Services
By submitting any form through the Site, and separately for each such request you submit, you are indicating that you desire to be contacted by Momnt, and you are providing express written consent that Momnt or a third party on Momnt’s behalf may deliver telephone calls or text messages to you, including to your cellular telephone number, for any purpose, including for marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or an artificial or prerecorded voice to the telephone number you have provided. You understand that you are providing this consent to receive such telephone calls even if your telephone number is currently listed on any federal, state, local, internal, or corporate DoNot-Call (“DNC”) List. You understand that you are not required to consent to receive these communications as a condition of using the Services
Momnt Technologies, Inc.
P.O. Box 28619
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
You may contact us by email at email@example.com.