2022 was an eventful year for Momnt. We started the year with a complete rebrand and changed our name from Artis to Momnt. “As we have grown, it’s become clear that every interaction we have with consumers or businesses is about helping capture moments, be it in the home, the dental chair, or wherever that consumer might be. Naturally, we saw this as something powerful and we’re changing our name to Momnt to reflect our focus on capturing that moment for the consumers and businesses we work with,” explained CEO, Barclay Keith.
What followed could be recognized as symbolically, a year full of big moments. We firmly positioned our home improvement business, grew our healthcare financing to heights greater than we forecasted, raised $9.5 million in funding, hired 109 new employees, and more than tripled our merchant base.
Highlighting Our Proud Moments of 2022
2022 proved to be a busy and successful year! As we reflect back, here are some accomplishments and events that were significant to us.
- January: Rebranded our identity from Artis to Momnt
- January: 2022 Tag Technology Award Finalist in the Innovation Driven Company – Small
- February: Featured on Built In 22 Atlanta Startups to Watch in 2022 list
- March: Exhibited at the ACCA Conference & Expo in St. Louis
- April: Launched Same Day and Next Day ACH payments for our merchants
- June: Held the first Quarterly Sales Meeting in Atlanta
- July: Celebrated our 3rd birthday
- August: Attended the VenCent Fintech Summit
- August: Healthcare team experienced its biggest month to date
- September: $9.5 million raised from Yamaha Motor Ventures and existing investors
- September: Reached our 100 Employee milestone
- September: Attended the CMFG Ventures Summit
- September: Exhibited at AAOMS Annual Meeting in New Orleans
- October: Exhibited at SmileCon in Houston
- October: Exhibited at Transform Conference and Expo in Orlando
- October: Home improvement team experienced its biggest month to date
- October: Held the first Quarterly Product Meeting in Atlanta
- October: Graduated from the Georgia Tech Accelerator
- November: Exhibited at RoofCON in Orlando
- November: Named Most Promising Banking Tech Solutions Provider in 2022 by CIOReview
- December: Held inaugural year-end company-wide event Momntum in Atlanta
Customer Reviews in 2022 That Made Us Smile
Nothing means more to us than a happy merchant! As a business created with the intent to serve other businesses, we love hearing from our merchants about how we’ve impacted their lives and businesses. Here are some of the reviews we received in 2022 that put smiles on our faces.
“We added Momnt because our previous financing was not providing the level customer service to us or our customers that we expect. Momnt has been amazing! Customer service is quick, effective, and kind! They have a wide range of plans to fit all budgets and even better their vendor fees are very reasonable. We are looking forward to 2023 and a great financing partnership with Momnt.” —Josh, Merchant
“I love how simple it is to text my customer 3 financing plans to choose from. The support is terrific.” —Kelly, Merchant
“Momnt has helped me grow my business tremendously! I had lost hope with financing when working with some of their competitors. Momnt’s system is super simple and our approval rate is high. This gives us the confidence to go in the home and close every deal. I highly recommend Momnt to any business looking to leverage financing to gain more business.” —Cody, Merchant
“Our business has been using Momnt now for 6 months, and has helped us grow exponentially with the financing solutions they offer. The staff at Momnt have been so helpful when any questions arise. They answer the phones immediately, which is amazing, because the questions come up when we are consumer-facing. That really puts our customers at ease, knowing that we partnered with a finance team that shares our same values of customer service.” —Nick, Merchant
“I am a contractor in the roofing industry and we use Momnt as our finance partner for our customers. Momnt is incredibly user-friendly (more than any finance partner I’ve dealt with in the past) and is clean and concise which allows customers to not have to worry about the “noise and confusion” of other providers.” —Mike, Merchant
View more Google reviews here.
2023: We’re Ecstatic About What’s Ahead
A big year is ahead! We’re ecstatic about what’s to come in 2023 and that includes expanding our headquarters, adding new partnerships, creating jobs, and continuing to add new merchants while working closely with our valued existing merchants. “2022 was a banner year for Momnt. Our exponential growth showed how the power of our platform combined with our world-class servicing for our merchants and consumers creates the best moment-of-need lending experience available. As we head into 2023, we are excited to continue the momentum we created and to launch several game-changing partnerships that will revolutionize what is possible in the industry,” shared Chief Revenue Officer, Chris Bracken.
What can home improvement and healthcare merchants expect when they partner with Momnt in 2023? A simple and sophisticated lending platform that impacts your bottom line. It all begins with having the opportunity to offer consumers a fast and simple application process and continues with that same level of ease at every touchpoint throughout the consumer’s journey. This includes everything from the simplicity of payments, excellent customer service, and personalized product offerings. Offering Momnt to your customers can be the major catalyst needed to help you achieve your business goals in 2023 and beyond.